Friday, December 10, 2010

Support

I finally figured it out!! For the last month, I've been picking my brain trying to figure out, why am I struggling SO much now, versus when Colin was gone??

Well, I FINALLY figured it out!  When Colin was gone, I was at Golds Gym every single day!! It was wonderful!  I got to see the people that really knew what I was going through, and kept me on track starting every morning!

When Golds closed, I didn't really have anyone keeping me honest.  I did the workouts, but I didn't have someone saying once a week "let's step on the scale and really see how you're doing!"

When I did Weight Watchers the first time, that's also what kept me honest! Every week someone was like "umm, Cara, did we fall off the bandwagon this week?"   "Why yes scary Weight Watchers lady, I did indulge in that chocolate lava cake...BUT I SHARED IT!!"

Well, you remember that boot camp class I told you about? Well I am SOOOO excited, because I get to weigh in now, and I have that someone reminding me every week that I need to be watching every bite! It sucks to have to be SO dang picky, but it works my friends, and if I want to reach that goal, I know what I have to do!

Well, starting January 3rd, Colin and I are cracking down and going HARD CORE diet!! I don't have all the details yet, but with Colin in ROTC, and my goal of OCS, I tell ya, we're going to have Army plastered all over this dang apartment.  We have to remind ourselves EVERY day!!

This is a brand new year coming up, and it's going to be a whole new start! Ya just gotta love the New Year, eh?

"Do not dismantle the house, but look at each brick, and replace those which appear to be broken, which no longer support the structure."  Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment