Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12 Days of Fitness...

While bored at work, I thought I would put a special spin on the 12 Days of Christmas...maybe we can give this a shot together!  Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



On the first day of Christmas my trainer gave to me a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the second day of Christmas my trainer gave to me two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells

On the third day of Christmas my trainer gave to me three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells

On the fourth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me  four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells

On the fifth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells

On the sixth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells

On the seventh day of Christmas my trainer gave to me seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the eight day of Christmas my trainer gave to me eight minutes resting, seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the ninth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me 9 sprints a sprinting, eight minutes resting, seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the tenth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me ten loads for lifting, 9 sprints a sprinting, eight minutes resting, seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my trainer gave to me eleven sizes smaller, ten loads for lifting, 9 sprints a sprinting, eight minutes resting, seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping and a pair of blue 10 pound dumbbells.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my trainer gave to me twelve drinks of water, eleven sizes smaller, ten loads for lifting, 9 sprints a sprinting, eight minutes resting, seven killer circuits, six tight abs showing, 5 pounds of PROTEIN, four sore muscles hurting, three sets of lunges, two jump ropes jumping AND A PAIR OF BLUE 10 POUND DUUUUUMMMMMBBELLLLLLLLLLSSSS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I get sore just READING this! At least you're doing something clever with your "down" time. :)

    ReplyDelete