Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update central, back on track 9!

Well, I got yelled at today by a certain someong (eh hem..mother!) to update my blog, because well, obviously it has been a since!

Well where do I begin?  I got the job I was aiming for and I started this week! Working 3 jobs for one week I realized, hey, two jobs is plenty for now, so I'm taking a break from Huntington! I'll miss the kids, but Colin and I need SOME time together! I know, over rated, right? Pa-shaw!

As for the diet, you guys caught me on a great day! I am started a new diet plan! Now I'm sure you're saying "Cara...AGAIN!?" Well, to you I say, yes, again, another one!!

Before you go all diet hatin' crazy on me, let me give you the back story!   You remember the week from Hell, right? (If not, why not? You should be reading my blog...*sigh!*)  Anyway, so one of my bad week turn arounds, was the discovery of this boot camp class I've been going to for 2 weeks now.  I must say folks, I'm being pushed harder now than I have in a long, LONG time!! Probably since I started working with Norman the first time, is how it feels.  I mean heck, I wake up, and I hurt...it's AWESOME! Anywho, when you sign up for this amazing boot camp, you also get help with your diet.  I think, it's not said, but I think, doing the two together will get great results!!

This new diet is a lot of protein, A LOT of protein!  What makes it different though, is it incorporates everything you need to lose! It's gonna be hard at first, 'cus I freakin' love my Lucky Charms, but then again, when has anything great ever been easy??

On the Colin home front, he's officially joining ROTC next month, so because of that, he's non-deployable for at least 2 years!! How awesome is that?! I know, right?  I did the math, and 6 years ago yesterday, Colin and I went on our first date.  Then doing more math, I figured out, that out of the 6 years we've been together, physically we've only spent about 3 together.  But, we've made it this far, and I think there's no turning back! :)

So, as you can see folks, at this point, things are really starting to get back on track! Life is spiffy and I'm feeling good about it all!

P.S.  If you're wondering about the "back on track 9" thing in my title, well, Ihave no idea...it just sounded more catchy than "Update Central!"  :)

2 comments:

  1. It should be back on Track 11. Ask your mother.

    I'm glad you finally listened to one of us at least.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's track 9? Is this a science fiction reference, like Deep Space 9? Or am I just blinded by your blog background?

    ReplyDelete