Monday, November 22, 2010

Everyday is an uphill battle

I know this is a common trend, but when it's something that is constantly on your mind, you can't help but blog about it! :)

In my year and 9 months of doing this diet thing, I think one of the biggest things I haven't learned is that all good things take time!! When I try something new I'm SO good for a week or two then if I don't see what I want I just want to quit!!  I think everything is going to be the next miracle thing! It's going to make it go away over night!

Mentally I know it takes time, but tell my body that!! There is just something so dang frustrating.  Every day I have to tell myself "this is just another day!" Easier said than done, yes, but at this point really, what choice do I have?

My goal is to get into the U.S. Army, and to do so, I have to lose inches and/or weight. There's no candy coating (Mm, candy coating!! NO CARA, NO!!) I have the most amazing people in my corner, and I have the tools I need to get to this! Okay, yes it's taking a little longer than I thought, but I'm not giving it up!!  Keep on truckin'!!

Thanks for letting me ramble! :)

1 comment:

  1. But you realize what your head is doing to you. I have to believe that understanding will take you just a little further. Love you!

    ReplyDelete